-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 16:55:42 -0700

Right idea, wrong physicist and equation. Einstein's e=mc² refers to the energy
released by the total conversion of matter, which is theoretically only possible
with equal quantities of matter and antimatter. Newton's f=mv² refers to the
force produced by acceleration of a mass, which is what I think you had in mind
here.

We had a pretty thorough discussion of this over the last few months, starting
in May. Follow the link at the bottom of this message to the Gundam Mailing
List Archives.

-Z-