Sun, 09 Jul 2000 17:25:19 CDT

Chris writes,

>I know in one of my gundam manga, there are several amphibious GMs.
>It's not within reach right now, it being 1/2 way across town at home, but
>whenever I get back there, I'll post some info.

Sounds like you've got the Kondo mangas, which are so non-canon and
unofficial... not to mention inconsistent in-and-of-themselves, I've been
debating whether or not to put Kondo's material up on Mecha Domain. But
what I'm really wanting to know is what armor type is supposed to be on the
Gogg, Acguy, Z'Gok and Zock.

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin