Sun, 09 Jul 2000 13:11:12 CDT

Sitting here at home on a Sunday, munching on some cornbread, listening to
some Willie Nelson, putting together next week's Mecha Domain update. I'm
working on amphibious mobile suits right now, but I seem to be stumped on
armor specs. For those of you with more Gundam books than me (Mark? ^_^) I
could use some help. Data Collection 2 lists the armor for the Gogg, Acguy,
(both?) Z'Goks and the Zock as being superhigh-tensile steel. However,
Gundam Episode Guide 1 shows the armor for the Gogg, (both?) Z'Goks and the
Zock as being titanium/ceramic composite, don't know what it says the Acguy
has, sense the publisher made a big boo-boo and copied the GM's specs into
the Acguy's space without editing them. :) I personally didn't think that
titanium/ceramic composite was even AROUND during that part of the One Year
War, and if anyone had it, it would've been the Feds and not Zeon. But my
Gundam armor knowledge is kinda limited. Anyone (Mark? ^_^) have a clue?

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin