Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Sun, 09 Jul 2000 05:54:30 +0800

>> What was more powerful destructiveness for the Earth? The colony drops of
>MS
>> Gundam and Gundam X or the orbital Zentraedi bombardment of Macross? Mr.
>> Simmons and everybody else, tell me of the opinions of yours.
>Radioactive meteorites from Gamalon.

gee, that brought back memories! gadzooks. I never thought I'd hear that
again.

on the serious side. I'd say that id doesn't matter. it still leaves the
earth as dead as it can be. it's just a matter of speed of death.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.