-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 20:58:42 -0700

My copies of all three Gundam Illustration World books and the CD-ROM worked up
from the first book are still packed away, but as I recall the big names were
Kunio Ohkawara, Yoshikazu Yasuhiko, Yuji Kaida, and Yuzo Takada.

You can probably still find two of the threee books:

Mobile Suit Gundam Illustration World II (Movic, ISBN4-89601-219-4) Y3398

Mobile Suit Gundam Illustration World III (Movic, ISBN4-89601-220-8) Y3398

-Z-

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On Behalf Of
SkullMac @ Planet Namek
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2000 18:49
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] Model kit box artwork

It lists the box illustrators in the back of Illustration World II and III, if
only I knew how to translate names. -_-

--
SkullMac
SkullMac@gundamlonge.com

From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> Reply-To: gundam@aeug.org Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 23:24:18 -0400 To: <gundam@aeug.org> Subject: [gundam] Model kit box artwork

I'm curious, who are some of the artists for the model kit box covers(I'm talking about from the original series to G, before they started just putting a pic of the mech and nothing else starting with Wing) and what other projects, anime or non, have they been in involved in?