Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Sat, 08 Jul 2000 22:28:33 -0500

okay, time for more qeuestions questions questoins :)

what is the ALICE system? the EXAM Systtem? what are Bio-Sensors and
Bio-Computers?

what are the differences mainly between original Psycommu and later
Psycoframe technologies.. what added benifits if any do Psychommu and
similar systems give thier pilots other than the ability to control
remote weapons like bits, funnels, wired-arms etc...?

what exactly do the ability stats in Gundam Wing mean really? speed,
weapons and armor are pretyt straight-foreward but what about power and
fighting? is power the output rating of it's powerplant, the thrust of
it's thrusters? it's physical strength? and fighting? does that reflect
it's agility/dexterity or the effectivness of it's close-fighting
weapons?

why is the sky blue?

why are we here?

why do fools fall in love?

why do birds sing?

why are you still reading this e-mail?

and at last, your moment of Zen

useless confrontation
Char Aznable in VF-22 Sturmvogel II
Vs.
Maximilian Jenius in Gundam F91

talk amongst yourselves, i'm feeling a little va-klempt

--Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse