Sat, 08 Jul 2000 21:24:07 CDT

Aaron writes,

> I am of fan of Mead's Turn A design as well. I am such of fan of it,
>that
>I have both the 1/144 and 1/100 kits, the Turn MSiA and the new Materiel
>model Turn A. I display them with pride!

I _really_ wish we'd get a proper model kit treatment of the WaDom! I love
that big honkin' mobile suit with that big honkin' beam cannon! Too bad I
have to settle for the sad little figure I've picked up already... it's not
an MSiA, I don't know what series this is, but they put out a WaDom, the
Turn A, and the Sumo in both standard and Harry Ord colors... aside from a
simple swivel joint at the shoulders, hips and the head... and NO posability
beyond that. And it's only about 5" tall... (sigh)...

-Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
god_of_gundams@hotmail.com

Carlin