BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 20:53:35 EDT

god_of_gundams@hotmail.com writes:

<< I will also proudly admit that I'm in the minority that's fallen in love
 with Syd Mead's Gundam design, as well as the other designs he's done for
 this series. Akira Yasuda's character designs took a little getting used to
 (I've never been a big Capcom character design fan), but they're a little
 less hard on my eyes now. Although I'm still having trouble picturing an
 albino boy for a Gundam pilot... ^_^ >>

   I am of fan of Mead's Turn A design as well. I am such of fan of it, that
I have both the 1/144 and 1/100 kits, the Turn MSiA and the new Materiel
model Turn A. I display them with pride!

Aaron