Jim Huang (tyhuang@OCF.Berkeley.EDU)
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 10:51:18 -0700

On 7 Jul 00, at 23:41, Edward Ju wrotf:

> How come Bandai of America doesn't make any Anime Expo exclusive kits?
> Jim, inquiring minds wanna know!

Again, not my department. We have at least two people on this ML
who are connected to Bandai in various way. At least one showed
up at AX with Industry Pass from Bandai. They should be the one
answering those questions.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask for it next year. Studio Pierrot was
passing out AX exclusive trading card at their panel. I got Ayashi no
Ceres, Seiyugi, and Fancy Lala cards. They were really pretty, with
some interesting traslation. (I.e., "Alien Invader" for Urusei Yatsura)
Beside that, I havn't heard about much AX exclusive products.

Jim Huang