Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 00:08:17 -0700

Chris Maier asks,

>I'm wondering...is there a picture that exists anywhere of the GM cannon II
>without the Alexesque armor? I'm curious as to what it looks like. I got the
>feeling though that the armor is kinda grafted into the mecha though, and not
>quite removable like Alex's....

  That's correct. There's one shot of it with various hatches open (it's
a bit easier to make out the details in the pencil sketch for this
scene), and you can see that the arm & leg armor has nothing underneath
but raw machinery. Certainly its innards are based on those of the GM Kai
and/or GM Custom, but the armor isn't meant to come off.

-- Mark