ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 23:26:05 -0500

Keep in mind, there is a perfectly reasonable scientific explanation for
Vader's "religion". But, let's not get into that.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Master Asia" <MasterAsia@MailAndNews.com>
To: "gundam" <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 5:39 PM
Subject: RE: [gundam] Parrarels between Gundam and Star Wars...

and his
religion, isn't accepted and he is considered the baddest of the bad, which
is
supposed to represent how black people are not accepted by american society.
When Vader dies he is white (as stated before) and he was a good guy, saying
that the idea of the time was that only whites are considered "good" by the
majority. As for my opinion, well.... i dunno..... after seeing TPM.... you
think about it a little...

BTW, the guy I knew was a English teacher.....

-Roger