Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Fri, 07 Jul 2000 18:43:57 -0700

I'll love to take one from you if you have an extra. I think you told me last time,
you only have one of each.
Anyway, if anyone wants to sell Casval's Gundam or Gato's Gellgoog. Send me an email
to to danny@lookfx.com.
Also, anyone going to this show, if you can pick up these crystal kits for me, let
me know. I'll pay good price.