Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 21:35:09 -0400

I'm wondering...how many G Generation games were there for the Super Nintendo/Famicon system? I've seen five and beat 1. From what I know so far, each game encapsulates a different era, I'll list the ones I've seen so far....

1-One Year War/Operation Stardust
2-Gryps War(Z Gundam)
3-Some thing with Gundam Mark III
4-G Gundam
5-V-Gundam

Were there any more of these games, maybe with Wing or X? The games seem to include mecha up to the 08th MS team, as there are RX-79s in the Jaburo invasion, and I don't see any reason there's not a Wing one.