Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 16:28:37 -0700

Their new storefront at the A2Shop has a TRUSTe licensee logo at the bottom
of the page, which apparently was used without permission - TRUSTe said
ActionAce.com is not a TRUSTe licensee after I sent them an inquiry.
Strangely, ActionAce is still listed as a licensee in TRUSTe's own site.

If you click on the VeriSign logo from the same A2Shop page, a new browser
window pops up and reveals some interesting information... for a California
company, don't you think it's strange that their server is located in
Hong Kong?

Eddie

>Yes, clicking on "Action Affiliates" at the top just takes you back to their
>main page. Also, clicking on an old affiliate link gives you this:
>"This merchant is no longer participating in the affiliate program."
>
>They may be back, but it looks like on a very limited basis.
>--
>SkullMac
>SkullMac@planetnamek.com
>http://www.gundamlounge.com
>
>From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net>
>Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 00:06:50 -0400
>To: <gundam@aeug.org>
>Subject: [gundam] Actionace.com returns!
>

>Just thought I'd mention that www.actionace.com <http://www.actionace.com>
>is back, I personally like their service, and it's nice to see a reliable
>site return. It looks like they have cut some of their features though, like
>Aceexchange and Actionzine, but frankly, no big loss.
>
>Chris
>

>-

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0