Thomas Yung (msgundam@mediaone.net)
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 12:46:37 -0400

< MAJOR SNIP-O-ROONEY>

> Heh. And is it just me, or do you get a sinking feeling when you find
extra
> pieces on the trees and you flip through the manual trying to find out
where
> they belong <grin>
>

> ---
> Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler

That's okay, I've finished a few MG's and have found few extra pieces lying
around too. My guess would be that they would be to another kit, like how
the HG's are done; like the Shining Gundam & the Rising Gundam. You almost
convert one to another.
Duh, could someone (Big Guy, Metallica) help me out here and maybe explain
it better ?

Thomas Yung