MS06ZAK@aol.com
Fri Jul 07 09:45:23 2000

In a message dated Thu, 6 Jul 2000 11:02:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Leslie_Rashana <trojan@atoka.net> writes:

<< but aside form that.. onto anothe rsubject.. Gundanium..
i personally have no problems initially with it being nigh invulnerable
next to UC's Gundarium, it's also hugely exspense, time-consuming, and
difficult to manufacture.. fine, fine.. so you make less than half a
dozen suits out of the stuff at a go, good, good.. it all makes at least
some sorta sense at least up til that point.. what bugs me is when later
they start pumping out hundreds if not thousandds of Virgo and later
virgo II units armored with it.. if they could do that then why was
gundanium so special in the first place?

I didn't know they made the Virgos from Gundanium. The reason that lasers usually don't hurt them is because they have the shield system from the Mercurius.

Jason