Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 07:13:25 -0600

> the Shenlong's good as an initial assault unit, wherein the flamethrowers
are used to literally soften up the defenses, especially if the Shenlong was
using napalm or a better version of it (super napalm perhaps?).

<NADESICO>
Ggggggaaaaaaaaaaiii Sssuuuppppaaaahhhhhhhh
NNNaaaappppaaaaaaaaalllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm!
</NADESICO>

(Hopefully someone else gets the reference :P)
I got 4 hours of sleep, leave me alone =)

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler