Fri, 7 Jul 2000 00:58:56 -0700 (PDT)

--- Echo|Fox <echofox@wingzero.net> wrote:
> 2) For someone who's not to be trusted with a
> paintbrush, how's airbrushing
> in terms of difficulty? And about what is the basic
> monetary investment to
> get a basic setup?

The airbrush is very easy to use, as long as you know
how to handle the pressure pump and you have a
replaceable head (this allows you to spray broad,
narrow, light, heavy, etc.).

> 3) Is it better to paint the pieces before assembly,
> or once you have larger
> limbs built?

Before assembly works for me. For really small pieces,
mount them on a stick so they get easier to paint.

> Heh. And is it just me, or do you get a sinking
> feeling when you find extra
> pieces on the trees and you flip through the manual
> trying to find out where
> they belong <grin>

If you mean the Gundam Leopard, thats okay but if it
were a MG, that is a really, really, really bad
situation you're in. But hey, it happens.