Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 23:45:26 GMT

>It's only that thier designs sometimes get, rather, unfunctional. I mean, most
gundams have red chins, the V thingy on thier heads but huge angel wings?! (not
to forget, the Wing Zero Custom is capable of molting ^_^ -don't nag me, I know
that its only symbolical...).

Well, the UC stuff has been a bit weird at times, too. Before anyone says anything
about the tallgeese's shoulder mounted boosters, remember that it's the same
thing for the gp02a. Then we have the Zakrello. and then we have the Byg Zam;
hail the burger with legs.

>But honestly, I know that the deathscythe's mantle (or wings) serves as it
sheild, but doesn't it get kinda tacky when its compared to UC mechs (V2 assault
buster is buffed but not tacky). Then again, why lose the attitude, half the
fun I get out of watching Wing is the way they pose thier mechs in battle.

True. the really nasty one is something like the Crossbone gundam, what with
its array of special weapons...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.