Fri, 7 Jul 2000 00:37:16 -0700 (PDT)

--- Leslie_Rashana <trojan@atoka.net> wrote:
> got to thinking and thought up another place
> Sandrock and/or Shen-long
> could be usefull.. city-fighting..
> in a city you need either very very 'smart' weapons,
> or weapons with
> very limited range to limit collateral damage..
> powerful hand-to-hand
> weapons are also a plus.. Sandrock with it's homing
> missiles, heat
> shortls, and heavy armor woudl be ideal for a city
> defender.. while
> Shen-long would be a good attacker, it's
> flame-throwers could torch the
> place if it needed to destroy it or if otherwise
> it's bean naginata nad
> dragon-fang would give it a reach advantage over
> more conventionally
> equiped MS.. hmm, i think the shotgun-tottin'
> Kampfer would probalby do
> well in this environment as well

Considering the basic specs of the AC Mechs, they have
very tactical uses.

It's only that thier designs sometimes get, rather,
unfunctional. I mean, most gundams have red chins, the
V thingy on thier heads but huge angel wings?! (not to
forget, the Wing Zero Custom is capable of molting ^_^
-don't nag me, I know that its only symbolical...).
But honestly, I know that the deathscythe's mantle (or
wings) serves as it sheild, but doesn't it get kinda
tacky when its compared to UC mechs (V2 assault buster
is buffed but not tacky). Then again, why lose the
attitude, half the fun I get out of watching Wing is
the way they pose thier mechs in battle.

Anyway, back to Leslie's topic...
The DeathsScythe is a perfect recon unit, why? -ACTIVE
CLOAK! The H-Arms would be a perfect attack unit on a
small area (outposts and stuff) with the payload it
carries, its bound to do serious damage in a very
small amount of time (imagine having all those micro
missiles heading right at you...). The Wing is perfect
for knocking out single targets from a very vast
distance. What's lacking? Better pilots. Get Amuro in
a pscychoframe fitted Wing0-custom and that would be
dangerous (feather funnels? -make use of the molt!).

Here's an off-off topic, despite Zechs ripping off
Char, at least the Tallgeese ain't red... (but the
Epyon is!)

> but aside form that.. onto anothe rsubject..
> Gundanium..
> i personally have no problems initially with it
> being nigh invulnerable
> next to UC's Gundarium, it's also hugely exspense,
> time-consuming, and
> difficult to manufacture.. fine, fine.. so you make
> less than half a
> dozen suits out of the stuff at a go, good, good..
> it all makes at least
> some sorta sense at least up til that point.. what
> bugs me is when later
> they start pumping out hundreds if not thousandds of
> Virgo and later
> virgo II units armored with it.. if they could do
> that then why was
> gundanium so special in the first place?
> kinda gives me an idea why when Treize brought his
> army to confront
> white fang why they were all in space leos.. not
> Taurus or even
> mass-produced tallgeese like what they needed
> against those mobile
> dolls.. quite simply OZ was BANKRUPT form producing
> so many gundanium
> armored Virgos that were weither lost in battle
> earlier and their
> replacments sent into storage becasue Treize
> wouldn't use them.. so all
> they had were Leos.. as for how White Fang could
> have so many newer
> Virgo units.. wel, they are terrorist
> revolutionaries (who needs money
> when you've got Patriotisim? now, BACK TO WORK!
> *cha-chick*)

I thought the Virgo was made of Neo Titanum? -then
again, that is STILL expensive... Treize is a bad
bussinessman. Unlike Char, who bought the Axis for a
really nice bargain.

> a "Strengthened Human" version of Heero Yuy in
> Psycho Gundam Mk. II
> Vs.
> Char and Amuro in Mercurius and Vayate

Niether one of the three would move, them pilots will
be too busy figuring out the manual.

Something more stupid?
-Dumon Cashew (of G Gundam) and Heero Yuy (Gundam W)
square off in each other's mechs. Dumon doesn't know
what to do in a cockpit and Heero would be looking for
one. ^_^