Soimichiro Watanabe (
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 23:55:53 -0700 (PDT)

--- ROBOTICK <> wrote:
> Yes, I do have a question. What is the best way to
> fill in the fine, dark
> lines on my mobile suits? What kinds of tools and
> paints do I need? I have
> all these models, and I'm just now starting to paint
> them.

Bandai has released Gundam Markers. Theses are paint
pens that you can use to fill in the ridges and lines.
They come in fine and broad tipped versions. Its
pretty easy to find them in asia but I don't know if
its released in the states

Do You Yahoo!?
Send instant messages & get email alerts with Yahoo! Messenger.

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Fri Jul 07 2000 - 15:53:58 JST