Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:45:52 GMT

>got to thinking and thought up another place Sandrock and/or Shen-long
>could be usefull.. city-fighting..

Actually, the Sandrock is best as a command unit. That's why it has the Maganacs
to back it up. It's decidedly a close quarters combat MS, and I would think
that it would actually work well in urban environements....but not in enclosed
tunnel-like environments.

>and now, something compleatly different
>more useless battles
>a "Strengthened Human" version of Heero Yuy in Psycho Gundam Mk. II
>Vs.
>Char and Amuro in Mercurius and Vayate
>laters ;)
>--Les

Actually, I always thought that Heero is an augmented human, considering the
punishment he takes....

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.