Leslie_Rashana (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 06 Jul 2000 22:00:25 -0500

got to thinking and thought up another place Sandrock and/or Shen-long
could be usefull.. city-fighting..
in a city you need either very very 'smart' weapons, or weapons with
very limited range to limit collateral damage.. powerful hand-to-hand
weapons are also a plus.. Sandrock with it's homing missiles, heat
shortls, and heavy armor woudl be ideal for a city defender.. while
Shen-long would be a good attacker, it's flame-throwers could torch the
place if it needed to destroy it or if otherwise it's bean naginata nad
dragon-fang would give it a reach advantage over more conventionally
equiped MS.. hmm, i think the shotgun-tottin' Kampfer would probalby do
well in this environment as well

but aside form that.. onto anothe rsubject.. Gundanium..
i personally have no problems initially with it being nigh invulnerable
next to UC's Gundarium, it's also hugely exspense, time-consuming, and
difficult to manufacture.. fine, fine.. so you make less than half a
dozen suits out of the stuff at a go, good, good.. it all makes at least
some sorta sense at least up til that point.. what bugs me is when later
they start pumping out hundreds if not thousandds of Virgo and later
virgo II units armored with it.. if they could do that then why was
gundanium so special in the first place?
kinda gives me an idea why when Treize brought his army to confront
white fang why they were all in space leos.. not Taurus or even
mass-produced tallgeese like what they needed against those mobile
dolls.. quite simply OZ was BANKRUPT form producing so many gundanium
armored Virgos that were weither lost in battle earlier and their
replacments sent into storage becasue Treize wouldn't use them.. so all
they had were Leos.. as for how White Fang could have so many newer
Virgo units.. wel, they are terrorist revolutionaries (who needs money
when you've got Patriotisim? now, BACK TO WORK! *cha-chick*)

and now, something compleatly different

more useless battles
a "Strengthened Human" version of Heero Yuy in Psycho Gundam Mk. II
Vs.
Char and Amuro in Mercurius and Vayate

laters ;)

--Les