Thu, 06 Jul 2000 22:53:04 -0400

Mark Simmons wrote:

> As for the RGM-79N GM Custom, according to the Master Grade kit manual
> it's a new design based on test data from the wartime Alex project.
> Presumably the GM Cannon II, likewise Alex-based, is its sibling. The
> RGM-79Q GM Quell, obviously, is based on the GM Custom.

BTW, did you translate any of the 0084 riot info from the Quell kit booklet?
The Japanese UC history site says it has something to do with Airs or Ayers
City. Would this be the same city located on the moon as depicted in Sentinel?

Also, on a somewhat related theory note, I'm still wondering how the Zeon
Earth troops' Zaku F2s fit into your production theory.

    Neil Baumgardner