Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:29:31 -0700

Leselie writes,

>love the leo update.. only no flight pack?

  Crud, I was hoping nobody would notice! <grin>

  Um... well, the flight pack is mostly invisible from the front, so
there'd be little point in drawing it. But I guess I should mention it in
the text, eh?

>what's next? Aries and/or Tragos?

  Nah, it's Epyon time. I just went ahead and did the Leo because it was
so easy to adapt the Tallgeese.

  Probably the order will go something like Epyon -> Altron and
Deathscythe Hell -> Tallgeese II, then double back and do the Aries,
Tragos, Taurus, Vayeate & Mercurius, the Virgo and Virgo II, and then
finally the Maganac. Unless I get a groundswell of demand to do the
Maganac earlier. :-)

  By then, of course, Endless Waltz will probably be on the air and
people will be lobbying for all those guys as well. Sigh.

-- Mark