Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:12:16 -0700

ROBOTICK asks,

>Sorry, this is a little off the subject, but aren't you the guy that wrote
>the gundam area for animevillage.com? Well, thanks a lot. That helped a
>lot of us who are completely new to this stuff. I do have a question; How
>often to you update the article (or whatever it is that needs updating)?

  AnimeVillage has sort of a problem with getting updates posted. ;-) The
next place you'll see some of the material I did for Bandai is when they
finally update GundamOfficial.com - I wrote character & mecha
descriptions, a history backgrounder, glossary, timeline, et cetera for
the site back in February, and the new revision of the site is supposed
to go up any day now.

  In the meantime, I do keep my own site up to date. :-)

-- Mark