Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:55:39 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

>I don't know if it was made by Bandai or not but, A while back I saw a
>vinyl kit of the main mech from Escaflowne on HLJ. It was huge and it
>cost some where in the neighborhood of $300. Using nuts and bolts it
>could actually transform into the dragon mode.
>
>Jason

...and that expensive Escaflowne kit could actually transform into dragon mode without ANY parts swapping at all - and to cap it off, both modes remain true to form of the Escaflowne in the animation, not like for example, the 1/100 VF-19 series kits which only make a convincing battroid but not fighter and gerwalk. IIRC correctly, Studio Half-eye did that kit...I gotta recheck it.