Thu, 6 Jul 2000 20:43:50 +0800

gundam@aeug.org wrote:

> Forgive me if one of you already said this, Ididn't read them all yet, I
>think They just have the little hampster on that spinning wheele thing.
>Thats where the gundam gets its power. at least, thats what I've

hey I remember that answer...I asked the question to that once about powerplants in the AC universe and someone in the ML said that since the 5 Gundams are top-secret mecha, they could only surmise as to what powers the Gundams - hence the hamster running on the wheel. wohoo boy that thermonuclear "codpiece" answer a few messages back sure was funny.

^_^