James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 03:11:22 -0800

How were the models at the convention? I seem to find more gunpra at
general modeling shows than at Anime conventions. (on display that
is, not for sale) I really love seeing well-built models in person.
Pictures really pale in comparison to viewing a model live.

-jboren

(OT) I just saw Gundress. Lots of Shirow chara and mecha designs with
very poor animation. Poor drawings as well, (I can live with bad
animation more than bad drawing). Please Masamune Shirow! Why do you
give your designs to such poor productions?