Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 21:00:03 GMT

>I know i said it before, but its been mentioned a few times that Gundam
>designs were influenced by stormtrooper armor. Throw in other aspects such
as
>beam sabers and such and the parallels become much more evident.
>--Bob

yes, even the newtype abilities are eerily like the force. and the bad guy
wears a samurai like mask. and he has ambitions of toppling the ruling villain.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.