Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:51:07 -0700

>Well, I have'nt seen a Turn X in stock anywhere, really....people like that
>design at least.

There are currently at least 6 of those on eBay, only 2 of them have bids:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&ht=1&ebaytag1
=ebayreg&query=turn+x+gundam&query2=turn+x+gundam&search_option=1&exclude=&categ
ory0=&minPrice=&maxPrice=&ebaytag1code=0&st=0&SortProperty=MetaEndSort

and within the past 30 days at least 14 were available for sale there.

>Also, another parrarel is that the design work is a lot more aesthetic and
>art-deco than used and machine-like(At least in the film's Naboo designs).
>I dunno if ridiculed is the word for Jar-Jar though-more like utterly
>despised...

I must be feeling generous when I wrote that. :)

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0