Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 18:33:22 -0700

>So...how does the 08th MS team version fit into this?....

It doesn't, because Kondo started on the 0079 manga before The 08th MS Team
came out. Additionally, Kondo admits in an interview that he hasn't really
been keeping up with Gundam after the alternate universe shows started
coming out after the early 1990s. It's best to think of Kondo's manga as
yet another "alternate universe" featuring his own take on the 0079 saga,
although it's pretty close to the TV series (I've always been wondering why
he cut out certain episodes, though, like the almost mecha-less episode
where Amuro encounters a deserted Zeon soldier hiding on an island with a
bunch of kids).

>also, why did the
>White base have one of these Guntanks?

Which one... the prototype or Guntank I? They probably got resupplied
when Maltilda visited them.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0