Diglettdig@aol.com
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 21:18:44 EDT

wingzero7eleven@hotmail.com writes:

<< Forgive me if one of you already said this, Ididn't read them all yet,
 think They just have the little hampster on that spinning wheele thing.
 Thats where the gundam gets its power. at least, thats what I've

i think you need to hang out with people that arent on drugs, if that's what
you've been hearing.

--Bob
Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger