Wed, 5 Jul 2000 20:20:31 -0400

>===== Original Message From IamDeathscythe@aol.com =====
>I just would like to know, what is the best color for my Gundam RGM-79 GM
>SNIPER?? and how can i remove those annoying gaps!!!!

I answered the gap question a million times, but seeing its for a GM
Sniper....

1. "pro's" like to cut the alginment rods and after that glue it together
2. if you have use a modelling cement and sqeezed the 2 parts together
tightly, a little plastic will ooze out and the plastic would liquify and dry
over the gap, something like this: -^-
4. after it has dryed for a day or 2, sand it down, prime and paint...

there is a little bit more to the sanding this but, well.... figure it out, i
reccomend a coarser sand then a finer sand....

these are the basics any more questions?

-Roger