D Fink (lioconvoy@home.com)
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:07:32 -0700

Hi

I'm not sure if this is the place to ask these questions, so I'll apologize in advance if it is not.

I finished building a Perfect Grade Gundam rx-78-2, and being an engineer I found a couple of things puzzling about this model. The intake ducts alongside the torso seem to feed into the backpack unit. Does this make the backpack the main power source for the gundam? Or does the core fighter provide all the juice? I am also working on my Perfect Grade Zeta Gundam, and it doesn't have a backpack or a core fighter, so where is its power plant?

Thanks

Dave