ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:31:10 -0500

I don't really have beer-guzzling friends, and I don't usually watch
football. Just a scenario to help me find out what kind of show this is.
Sounds interesting. If it's not too much, could you compare it to an
American TV show or movie? Sorry, I'm so blatantly American it's sickening.
----- Original Message -----
From: <EmpressSmokey@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 10:24 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] OT: Tenchi Muyo on CN

<< But, it's not really too much of an action series, right? Is it
something
 you can flip to during breaks in the football game and watch with all your
 beer-guzzling pals without them looking at you funny? >>

Well, I think the question should be... Do your "beer-guzzling" friends like
anime? If they don't... then it wouldn't be a good idea to watch it. If
they do like a weird but funny anime about a guy going crazy because of 6
women living in his house... then it would be.

Smokey