ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:23:01 -0500

But, it's not really too much of an action series, right? Is it something
you can flip to during breaks in the football game and watch with all your
beer-guzzling pals without them looking at you funny?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Hashman" <megaman@infinet.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 9:54 PM
Subject: Re: [gundam] OT: Tenchi Muyo on CN

> I haven't been fortunate enough to have the pleasure of viewing the
Cartoon
> Network's airing of Tenchi Muyo, so I am wondering something: Is it more
> suited for female audiences as Sailor Moon is? Or is it more like the
> Gundam series, appealing to either gender
> ?

Both, definitely! We've shown it at the local con several times and it gets
an equal reaction from both genders. It's a fun series. Unlike Sailor
Moon, it's a comedy aspect of relationships. Mihoshi is the 'typical'
blonde stereotype, Washu is a character that can be used to explain anything
that happens, no matter how crazy it may be, Ayaka Ryoko and Tenchi are the
typical love triangle, Ryo-ohki and Sasami are cuteness factors, Tenchi's
father is typical male stereotype, etc.