EmpressSmokey@aol.com
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:13:50 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/00 10:09:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< You are right. I like stuff like Tenchi Muyo and Magic Knight Rayearth a
 lot for some reason. I like stuff like Gundam a lot as well. I am glad CN is
 going crazy with anime showings, it saves me from having to buy them on tape
 just to see them, as I have no good rental source for anime.

 Aaron

Yeah.. I haven't had a chance to find a Magic Knight Rayearth tape.
The place where I found most of the anime that I've seen is Hollywood Video.
I got free rentals only because my friend works there. It's amazing what you
can find in any video store... you just have to look.

Smokey