BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:09:04 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/00 11:03:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
EmpressSmokey@aol.com writes:

<< I think that it's more appealing to girls... but then again.. it could be
 either. It just depends on what kind of anime you like.

  You are right. I like stuff like Tenchi Muyo and Magic Knight Rayearth a
lot for some reason. I like stuff like Gundam a lot as well. I am glad CN is
going crazy with anime showings, it saves me from having to buy them on tape
just to see them, as I have no good rental source for anime.

Aaron