BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 23:03:13 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/00 10:49:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jercar@aristotle.net writes:

<< I haven't been fortunate enough to have the pleasure of viewing the Cartoon
 Network's airing of Tenchi Muyo, so I am wondering something: Is it more
 suited for female audiences as Sailor Moon is? Or is it more like the
 Gundam series, appealing to either gender
 ? >>

  I don't like Sailor Moon at all, but love Tenchi Muyo so far. Tenchi is a
boy and I think is the main character. I think it can appeal to either
gender. Some guys I know don't like it, but they do not like anime either. If
you are used to anime, you should like it.

  I wouldn't say its only for one gender, as there's stuff in their like a
magic sword, a space ship, love(I think in later episodes) comedy, its
complex and a lot different then Sailor Moon. In the movie I saw, there's
more two girls who fight over Tenchi's attention. It was done in a comedy
style.

  While I haven't seen the OVA that's showing on CN until now, I have read a
few articles about it.

Aaron