EmpressSmokey@aol.com
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:52:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/0

<< Today was the first episode of Tenchi, isn't it? Since it doesn't seem
an
 uncut version of it will be shown late at night like for GW, what, if
 anything was cut/edited/censored?

   What genre of anime is Tenchi? There was some comedy, a bit of action, as
 well as some Japanese? mythlogy in there as well.

 Aaron

Ok.. sorry about the first letter... my mom was being stupid.. and alot of
stuff happened... but anywho...

Today was the second episode of Tenchi. I don't really know if they cut
anything out.. I guess that you have to see the movies.

Smokey