-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 19:30:07 -0700

Meaning the narrator's the one who made the comment about the proposed girl
pilot's physical attributes. (^_^)

> plot as a base, I started to make the conte ( i don't know the eng. word for
> it ref. Pg 91 middle left caption)

"Conte" is the Japanese contraction of "continuity" -- the actual storyboard
drawings or sequence of rough pre-production drawings of an animated story.

I'd like to know more about this 3500 "reprint of MS Era's 08th MS version"....

-Z-