BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 22:25:25 EDT

In a message dated 7/4/00 10:20:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
megaman@infinet.com writes:

<< The main diferences is likely going to be the very breif nudity, mainly
from
 Ryoko, in some of the eps. The run is still covering all teh basics of the
 run and the good parts are still there. I wouldn't say it's enough to get
 the OVA run for. >>

   All I really care about is, as long as the stories intact and I am not
missing important story details/facts, stuff like that. So, it sounds like
the CN showing should be fine for me.

  Isn't there a full length Tenchi TV series? I remember reading a bit about
this and that it was different from the OVA's.