Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 05 Jul 2000 00:37:21 +0800

>Here's something we could probably agree upon, in the
>UC univ, they blast the joints and the Wing mechs fall
>down. But for some strange reason some wierd particles
>in the AC univ's air molecules is bound to prevent
>that. Arrgh! I don't care anymore! Nothing beats the
>RX-78-2!!!! (Here my biases start arising as my
>favoristm for the DeathScythe is swallowed by my
>newtype identity)
>I can picture char holding Baron Flash's severed head
>(and mask) on a stick.
>It's more fun beating up the Turn A, at least I hate
>that series.

to me, the designs of the W stuff, if put in the UC, would make them stick
out like sore thumbs. they're perfect targets. BUT, they would be hell to
kill.

>Richie, I got the manga with the H-arms pic i was
>telling you about(I know its overdue). Sending it to
>you after I scan it.

major coolness!

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.