garrick lee (goner4sure@yahoo.com)
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 06:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

> I do know at least 1 girl who was introduced to
> Gundam
> via Wing years ago, but saw the light and became a
> U.C.
> fan instead. She doesn't even watch Wing on CN and
> when she did catch a few episodes on cable her
> comments
> regarding the piss-poor dub just made me laugh my
> ass off.
>
> Eddie

saw the light?

ouch.

there ARE fans who enjoy wing, g and x AND u.c.
without compromising their integrity as gundam
afficionados. :) no, they're not empty headed morons
either.

then again, i'm the sort of guy who could enjoy
macross II, despite everything that's wrong with
it...so sue me. :)

-garrick