Chris Beilby (cbeilby@hotmail.com)
Tue, 04 Jul 2000 06:27:17 GMT

> Today was the first episode of Tenchi, isn't it? Since it doesn't seem
>an
>uncut version of it will be shown late at night like for GW, what, if
>anything was cut/edited/censored?
>
> What genre of anime is Tenchi? There was some comedy, a bit of action,
>as
>well as some Japanese? mythlogy in there as well.

Having only seen a few eps of the OVA, a few of the first TV series, and
Tenchi Muyo In Love, I can't say what was cut. However, it appears that
they're going to run the OVA first, then the TV Series.

SPOILERS

The Episode was definitely the OVA, with Ryoko in the cave at the Masaki
Shrine, rather than Washuu. So far, the only characters to appear have been
Tenchi, Ryoko, and Tenchi's Grandfather, as well as a school friend of
Tenchi's.

If they are showing the OVAs, I wonder if that means that we'll even get to
see Pretty Sammy and Mihoshi Special...