Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:55:01 -0700 (PDT)

> >all five W boys? against Ace Corps? I hope they
> prayed before they went into
> >thier mobile suits...
> >I'd say only 2 people can take care of this problem
> Amuro and Char :P
>
> That's very true. Char and Amuro would turn them
> into so much ground meat.
> Char's devil-may-care tactics and Amuro's unorthodox
> combat skills...plus their
> newtype powers, would make it a done deal. their
> MS's could lose an arm or
> so, but honestly, even with their respective
> original suits (zaku and rx-78)
> I bet they would give the Wing boys hell.

In thier respective old suits, Char and Amuro might
lose (we really can't say can we, those wing boys just
pull stunts that were never deemed possible), but they
won't go down without a fight (taking an arm from the
wing mechs is aggain kinda hard to gauge since they
are treated as absurdly tough). But give em all zakus,
or all leos, no customizations... Amuro and Char
wouldn't even drop a sweat.