Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:39:23 -0700

Ok... the show's over... so where's the report?!

I missed the first 3 days, but what I do know:

- Currently only the 5 good-guy Gundams are available as action figures.
  Whoever claims that they saw the Tallgeese or Epyon in the assortment
  case is lying through their teeth, since even Bandai's own booth at
  AX 2K doesn't have them on display.

- Endless Waltz kits in 1/144 and 1/100 are slated for a U.S. release in
  the fall.

- The 1/60 DX model/toy of the Wing Gundam WILL be coming out in the U.S.!
  It's also slated fall release. Not sure if it will be the original
  version with light-up chest or the HK version which has no lights, though.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0