Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 22:35:28 -0700

>You don't? okay, I take it back for you. How could I
>not make that generaliztion when every single girl I
>know (again, not counting you) is drooling over Duo's
>braids, or Quatre's smile, or Heero's... uh,

Spandex... or what's inside it, to be accurate. ;)

>what on
>earth do they see in that suicidal maniac (don't give
>a long lethargy on why Heero acts that way, I know it
>too well already, I'm just driving a joke) anyway?!
>
>Well, I guess not ALL the young teenage girls who
>watch GW are in it for the bishonen. Sorry to offend
>you Smokey... er, Empress. (there, that sounds better)

I do know at least 1 girl who was introduced to Gundam
via Wing years ago, but saw the light and became a U.C.
fan instead. She doesn't even watch Wing on CN and
when she did catch a few episodes on cable her comments
regarding the piss-poor dub just made me laugh my ass off.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0