Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 20:46:53 GMT

>all five W boys? against Ace Corps? I hope they prayed before they went into

>thier mobile suits...
>I'd say only 2 people can take care of this problem Amuro and Char :P

That's very true. Char and Amuro would turn them into so much ground meat.

Char's devil-may-care tactics and Amuro's unorthodox combat skills...plus their
newtype powers, would make it a done deal. their MS's could lose an arm or
so, but honestly, even with their respective original suits (zaku and rx-78)
 I bet they would give the Wing boys hell.

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.